9/21/09

New Page! and...

Ah, it feels good to be updating FH again. I was getting to really miss Lew and his fish hand...

Alright, though. Pleasantries aside, there' s a situation I've now come to find myself in. And that is... unemployment. My current job has now dried up and since there's no way to go but forward I'm lining up my ducks to decide where I want to go from here. What I'd really like, more than anything, is to be able to duck out of mainstream grunt work altogether and push into art full time, part of which would involve kicking FH up into a full-time position in my schedule. This would include not just pages but other types of incentives as well as... y'know. Merch.

It is still yet early... And I want to see what sort of update schedule I can settle into for pages.

But hmm. Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment